1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that people were created perfectly in the image of God in order to glorify and enjoy Him. However, people fell in sin through disobedience and became separated from God. Mankind is unable to earn forgiveness or eternal life through their own effort.
5. We believe people are saved from the penalty of sin by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. Those who repent of sin and trust Jesus Christ as Savior are regenerated by the Holy Spirit.
6. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
7. We believe the Church is the body of Christ and consists of all believers regardless of denominational affiliation.
8. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.